Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Send A Smile 4 Kids Sponsorship

Good morning, today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Send A Smile 4 Kids and their theme is For the Girls! First up for inspiration is




I hope we've inspired you to hop on over to Send A Smile 4 Kids and give their challenge a try. If you use a Doodle Pantry image you can enter our challenge as well and just for entering receive the Quirky Stork for free!

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These cards are so cute.

Lynnel Lynch said...

Toadaly, they quacks me up, up and away.
Hoo says these are not kool?

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Did you do Harold the duck and frog? I love this card. What was used to get the water and where did the awesome die come from on the right? I NEED to know...haha

Unknown said...

what beautiful cards! thanks so much for swinging by my blog and leaving such great comments!